Get recognition and support for coaching in your school
What is Coachmark?
- Coachmark is the National Quality Mark for Coaching in Education
- A prestigious award which leads to recognition of the coaching culture and practices in your school
- Bronze, Silver and Gold levels are awarded after a supportive and thorough assessment
- Follow a developmental guide to achieve the highest standards in coaching practice
- Impact on teaching, learning and school improvement success
- Have clear ‘next steps’ and an action plan for sustained excellence in coaching
Find Out More
- If you’re already using coaching in your school, we would love to hear from you
- If you’re not using coaching yet and are interested in getting started, we can help
- Get in touch using the contact form below
Find Out More
Recognise, develop, strengthen and celebrate the
use and impact of a coaching approach.
Get in touch today.
We found the Coachmark process rigorous and very supportive, giving the school direction and providing external verification that what we are doing is focused and coherent. It’s given us a lot of confidence.
— Chris Gillitt, Lead Teacher Coach
I believe that coaching can provide the tools and approaches that will take how we educate to a new level. We are excited to be at the forefront of this in UK schools.
— Jo Brill, School Governor
The process of Coachmark has changed us, we are more positive and therefore more effective on a daily basis.
— Mia Bennett, Head Teacher
Coachmark is a registered company number 8464311